Welcome to the RacingFX Multi-Currency Mastercard®
Your card is connected to your RacingFX ‘Cash Manager’ account, making it easy to keep track of your money and spending online at www.racingfx.co.uk.
The one stop solution to overseas spending, providing our customers the ability to withdraw cash and spend in anywhere that Mastercard® is accepted and leaving our customers the choice of which currency they transfer to their account.
Regardless of the currency transferred to your account the card will convert using the currency of your current location meaning you only ever hold currencies you want to hold with the balance being held in the currency of your choice.
To Apply if you are a new customer :
If you are an existing customers:
- Log in to your RacingFX account or ‘Sign up’.
- Go to ‘Card Services’ on the Cash Manager home page
TIPS FOR USING YOUR CARD
- 1. Use your card in the ATM of a major bank after activating it or re-setting your PIN. This helps verify you and prevents the card issuer unnecessarily blocking your card.
- 2. If you are given the option to pay in ‘GBP’ or ‘Local Currency’, ALWAYS select ‘Local’ to avoid paying the merchants uncompetitive exchange rates
- 3. For security reasons your card is set to PIN authentication. Some overseas merchants set their card machines to signature authentication. If your card doesn’t work, this may be the cause – simply request the merchant to switch their machine to PIN authentication
This card is issued by Paysafe Financial Services Limited pursuant to a licence by MasterCard International. Paysafe Financial Services Limited is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (FRN: 900015) for the issuing of electronic money and payment instruments. MasterCard and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International.