Welcome to the RacingFX Multi-Currency Mastercard®
Your card is connected to your RacingFX ‘Cash Manager’ account, making it easy to keep track of your money and spending online at www.racingfx.co.uk.
The card is ideal for travelling worldwide on business trips or holidays. Your card is connected to your RacingFX Cash Manager account and funds will draw down directly from your GBP, EUR, USD and AUD balances (essentially four cards in one) and when spending in all other currencies, the card will convert from your GBP balance at the point of sale.
To Apply if you are a new customer:
If you are an existing customer:
- Log in to your RacingFX account
- Go to ‘Card Services’ on the Cash Manager home page
TIPS FOR USING YOUR CARD
- 1. Use your card in the ATM of a major bank after activating it or re-setting your PIN. This helps verify you and prevents the card issuer unnecessarily blocking your card.
- 2. If you are given the option to pay in ‘GBP’ or ‘Local Currency’, ALWAYS select ‘Local’ to avoid paying the merchants uncompetitive exchange rates
- 3. For security reasons your card is set to PIN authentication. Some overseas merchants set their card machines to signature authentication. If your card doesn’t work, this may be the cause – simply request the merchant to switch their machine to PIN authentication
This card is issued by Paysafe Financial Services Limited pursuant to a licence by MasterCard International. Paysafe Financial Services Limited is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (FRN: 900015) for the issuing of electronic money and payment instruments. MasterCard and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International.