Introducing the RFX Multi Currency Debit MasterCard
Welcome to the
new RacingFX Multi-Currency card.
Your card is connected to your RacingFX ‘Cash Manager’ account, making it easy to keep track of your money and spending online at www.racingfx.co.uk.
- No charges for use abroad
- No transaction charges
- Free to spend EUR, GBP, USD, & AUD if held on account
- Other currencies will convert at the best available exchange rates
- Lock-in an exchange rate by converting funds before you go abroad
- Avoid the hassle & risk of carrying foreign currency
- Online & at 36 million locations worldwide
- Withdraw cash from 2.1 million ATMs worldwide
- Free Mainland UK ATM withdrawals (no charges for using abroad, but ATM operators may charge)
If you are a new customer :
If you are an existing customers:
- Log in to your RacingFX account or ‘Sign up’.
- Go to ‘Card Services’ on the Cash Manager home page
TIPS FOR USING YOUR CARD
- 1. Use your card in the ATM of a major bank after activating it or re-setting your PIN. This helps verify you and prevents the card issuer unnecessarily blocking your card.
- 2. If you are given the option to pay in ‘GBP’ or ‘Local Currency’, ALWAYS select ‘Local’ to avoid paying the merchants uncompetitive exchange rates
- 3. For security reasons your card is set to PIN authentication. Some overseas merchants set their card machines to signature authentication. If your card doesn’t work, this may be the cause – simply request the merchant to switch their machine to PIN authentication
This card is issued by Paysafe Financial Services Limited pursuant to a licence by MasterCard International. Paysafe Financial Services Limited is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (FRN: 900015) for the issuing of electronic money and payment instruments. MasterCard and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International.